Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in your medical and psychological well-being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that people have many obligations, we provide the following payment options:
In-Office Payment Plan
We offer in-house financing with no interest. This requires an initial payment of 25% of the treatment fee, due when treatment begins, and the balance paid in equal payments no longer than the estimated treatment time. In the event that the patient would need to transfer from our practice (i.e. relocation, personal choice etc.), this is the default payment plan used to calculate balances to determine fees owed or refunds.
In-Office Payment Plan Payment in Full
- A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% (of the after-insurance balance) is given when payment is made in full at the start of treatment.
- The bookkeeping courtesy of 5% can't be combined with the second member family discount.
- Family: Once a patient has started full treatment, a 5% discount is given on the treatment fee for each additional family member that starts treatment. * This offer is only valid for non-insured orthodontic patient (for patients who do not have dental insurance).
- The second family member discount can't be combined with the 5% bookkeeping courtesy discount.
- Community: We offer a 5% discount for members of the Military, Police, or Fire Departments and their immediate families. *This 5% discount is taken after the deduction of the orthodontic insurance benefit