1. The birthstone for November is the Topaz.
2. The zodiac signs for November are Scorpio (October 23-November 21) and Sagittarius (November 22-December 21).
3. The birth flower for November is the Chrysanthemum.
4. On November 2nd, 1769, a Spanish expedition reached San Francisco Bay.
5. On November 18th, 1883, standard time began in the United States.
6. On November 6th, 1869, the first intercollegiate football game was played in the United States between Rutgers and Princeton.
7. On November 2nd, 1889, North Dakota became the 39th state of the United States.
8. On November 2nd, 1889, South Dakota became the 40th state of the United States.
9. On November 8th, 1889, Montana became the 41st state of the United States.
10. On November 2nd, 1917, Arthur Balfour proposed settlement of Jewish people in Palestine.
11. On November 15th, 1935, Manuel Quezon was inaugurated as the first president of the Philippines.
12. National Good Nutrition Month
13. National Pepper Month
14. National Sleep Comfort Month
15. Aviation History Month